Registration is now open for the 2017 Conservation Filmmaker Workshop!
When: Friday, October 13th and Saturday, October 14th, 2017
Where: The National Conservation Training Center in Shepherdstown, WV
- Professional Filmmaker $150 USD
- Student Filmmaker $75 USD
- ACFF Filmmaker $75 USD
A select number of scholarship opportunities and tuition waivers are available. Contact email@example.com for information.
- 2017 Conservation Filmmaker Workshop (CFW) tuition includes participation in all Workshop events plus a Full-Festival Pass for the American Conservation Film Festival.
- We help support carpooling for participants. If you need a ride, contact us for more info.
- Accommodations for the 2017 CFW are available for $150/person/night onsite at the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service’s National Conservation Training Center. This fee includes meals in the NCTC dining commons. Reservation information will be provided upon receipt of your registration.
- Discounted hotel rooms are also available at the Clarion Hotel and Quality Inn in Shepherdstown. Please say that you are with the Film Fest Group to receive the discount.
- Contacts: Jeff Feldman or Jennifer Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org