Sponsors of the Festival allow us to bring the best in conservation filmmaking to a growing and diverse audience coming from the 4-state and DC metro areas. Partner with us for targeted exposure and appreciation for your business or organization. Support the festival. Support your business.
YOUR SPONSORSHIP OF ACFF:
- Promotes your business or organization, positioning your brand as a good corporate citizen, with intense exposure over web, broadcast, print, and social media.
- Builds brand awareness and increases profitability through a unique opportunity to engage your audience on a personal level.
- Accesses a highly desirable visitor demographic from a 100-mile radius.
- Invites you to attend films, workshops, and special events during the festival and throughout the year.
- Helps in the mission to engage, inform and inspire a growing audience about conservation issues as well as giving filmmakers a platform for exposure and education.
Join the list of our current contributors!
If you have any questions and are interested in sponsoring the 2015 Festival, please contact Jennifer Lee at email@example.com.
The American Conservation Film Festival (ACFF) welcomes all voices to the conservation dialogue. We establish partnerships with and seek support and sponsorship from a range of artists, individuals and organizations expressing many diverse perspectives on the complexities of human and environmental conservation. While we greatly value these relationships, they do not necessarily reflect the views or values of the ACFF board or staff, nor do they influence the selection and programming of ACFF films, performances or other engagements.