ACFF is currently seeking to hire a part-time Operations Assistant.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Operations Assistant will work closely with ACFF’s Development & Communications Director to provide assistance with Development, Promotion & Outreach, Educational Workshops and Special Events, and Administrative Support.
Compensation & Time Commitment Expectations
This is a part-time position to be paid on an hourly basis @ $15.00 per hour. The position will average 15-20 hours per week, but hours will vary seasonally and be higher leading up to and during the festival in October.
Organization and Reporting
The Festival Operations Manager is responsible to the Board of Directors, with the day-to-day operational relationship and line of reporting to the Development & Communications Director.
Basic Qualifications for the Position
The ideal candidate for the ACFF Operations Assistant position will bring:
- Solid organizational abilities and attention to detail. Event coordination experience desired.
- Strong administrative skills including database management and record keeping.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively and quickly respond to email requests, interact with festival participants, and solicit festival program advertising.
- Flexibility of schedule and willingness to do a variety of tasks in accordance with roles and responsibilities.
- Effective written and verbal communications.
- Proficiency with computers (experience with MS Word & Excel required, online and graphics experience preferred) and social media.
- Reasonable physical abilities including standing for periods of time, walking distances and lifting moderately heavy boxes and other materials
Submit cover letter, resume, and three professional references to Jennifer Lee, Development & Communications Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Review of applications will begin on June 16, 2017, and continue until the position is filled.